Recompletion / Restimulation
Hibernate Warm-Start System
Automatically shut down frac pumps between stages.
Make remote group starts from the data van when it’s time to pump again.
Our Hibernate warm-start system makes frac sites cleaner, quieter, safer and more efficient. We recently put it to the test on a West Texas fleet. Compared to pumps in the fleet that were operated using traditional methods, the pumps equipped with the Hibernate system delivered outstanding results.
Actual performance over 62 days of field tests:
- Reduced engine idling approximately 54%
- Reduction of total engine hours 32%
Projected for 300 days’ use per year for a fleet of 18 trucks:
- $1.29 million fuel savings
- $1.52 million combined fuel and maintenance savings
Benefits to health, safety and environment:
- Decreased personnel exposure to heavy machinery
- Reduced fuel consumption, improved air quality and less noise
Delivering Every Time – Our Hibernate warm-start system improves safety and boosts efficiency on your frac site. Contact your C&J Energy Services representative for more information.