Recompletion / Restimulation
Across California and the West Coast, our transportation solutions – including a full range of fluid services and a vast inventory of oilfield safety and utility assets – are provided through our California-based subsidiary, KVS Transportation.
KVS offers experienced drivers and a complete line of transportation equipment, as well as frac and poly tanks, eyewash stations and other essential oilfield equipment. Our fleet consists of more than 1,200 portable tanks and a large fleet of truck-and-trailer combinations ready to be deployed for fluid storage and transport.
Using custom-designed, trailer-mounted units, we deliver fast, efficient blending of workover and completion fluids at the wellsite. In addition, we provide full-service kill trucks for well-killing operations.
Fluids Storage – Frac Tanks
Available for lease, our large fleet of modern, rugged frac tanks come complete with a special internal coating to ensure stored fluids remain free of solids.
- GPS-equipped truck and trailer combos to transport wastewater and treated water
- GPS-equipped fleet of specialized tractor/trailers to transport condensate
- Strategic locations to provide quick response times in our West Coast service areas
- Large fleet of modern, 500-barrel frac tanks for lease
- Specialty tanks in various sizes
- Tanks for mud/solids storage
- Trucks/equipment for transportation, cleaning and setting of tanks
Specialty Fluid Services
- Fast, efficient blending of workover and completion fluids at the wellsite, using custom-designed mixing units
- Laboratory services (friction-reducer loop for frac design)