Recompletion / Restimulation
All our frac plugs are engineered to deliver the low-cost, high-performance and highly reliable level of completion tools you’ve come to expect from C&J. Run downhole on wireline, the plugs can be used to isolate zones in vertical, deviated and horizontal wells during hydraulic stimulation. Their high-strength composite bodies can be drilled out efficiently, using coil or stick pipe, to enable full wellbore flow.
Tru-Mill™ Composite Plugs
C&J’s engineering and materials expertise results in more molded components than most competitive plugs. This delivers better performance, improved cost-effectiveness and greater material consistency.
- 100% compression-molded mandrel and bottom sub
- True 8,000- or 10,000-psi differential rating (depending on model)
- Robust seal in a wide range of casing IDs, at elevated temperatures, for extended periods
- Stronger, more consistent performance than plugs using ceramic button slips
- Designed, built and tested at C&J’s ISO-certified R&T Center in Houston