Re-Completion / Restimulation
Plug & Abandonment
Solutions for Well Stimulation
C&J offers fracturing capabilities to handle the most technically demanding reservoir challenges. Fracturing services are provided by trained, experienced crews using modern, reliable equipment. Crews work safely and efficiently to increase the number of fracturing stages completed during a project’s life cycle.
Fracturing services begin with customer collaboration. Staff engineers assist customers with the completion design that best meets the particular challenges of each job. The results are true gained efficiencies and well production improvement.
Our conventional and unconventional reservoir experience, combined with in-house research and technology capabilities, allow us to offer a range of stimulation and re-stimulation techniques. These include LateralScience℠ engineered completion process, as well as other reservoir stimulation services to help regain production and increase well recovery.
The LateralScience℠ process leverages commonly available drilling measurements to derive reservoir parameters commonly used in fracturing designs. The result is an answer to help guide the placement of perforation clusters, leading to uniform fracture treatment within each frac stage.
Well performance is affected by many factors, and identifying the right solution is critical once reservoir pressure is depleted and production begins to decline. Refracturing a well is not always economical. Acidizing to remove damage may be the solution. Our acidizing services and products include the DeepEtch™ gelled acid system. DeepEtch gives you the option to pump matrix rate gelled and crosslinked acid stimulations, in addition to traditional high and low rate linear acid stimulations.
Additional Fracturing Technologies and Services
C&J has a range of technologies engineered to help regain production and increase the ultimate recovery from your well. Technologies include:
- Design engineers review the initial well completion plan and study the well’s production decline curve. In addition, they take formation characteristics to devise the best solution for your well into account
- We offer a full package of supplementary services for completions and the life of your well,including wireline and coiled tubing services.
- Engineers and laboratory technicians can design a fluid system compatible with your particular well parameters. Our PureStim™ Fluid Systems are designed to perform across a wide range of temperatures and applications.
- C&J’s Specialty Completions Services’ proven Re-Con Frac-Less Re-Stimulation is one of several solutions when pipe integrity issues threaten high pressure treatments as a viable option. Re-Con treatment uses a diverting process that ensures a near complete diversion across any size lateral.
- Our full portfolio of diversion products include IsoVERT™ Mid-Stage Diversion Material, designed to boost conductivity in all perforated zones. IsoVERT material does this by effectively stimulating all fractured intervals and unlocking additional producible volume within the reservoir.
- C&J’s fit-for-purpose refracturing design process utilizes existing data.
- Fracturing Overview
- Fracturing Capabilities Snapshot
- Hibernate™ Warm-Start System Flyer
- IsoVERT™ – Mid-Stage Diversion Material Data Sheet
- LateralScience℠ Engineered Completions Data Sheet
- Tru-Mill™ Composite Plug Snapshot
- Reservoir Stimulation Services
- C&J Service Solutions Detail
- C&J Enhanced Capabilities
- Well Completions | Locations and Areas of Operation Map
- Contact Careers/Recruiting