Recompletion / Restimulation
Solutions for Well Stimulation
C&J offers fracturing capabilities to handle the most technically demanding reservoir challenges. Fracturing services are provided by trained, experienced crews using modern, reliable equipment. Crews work safely and efficiently to increase the number of fracturing stages completed during a project’s life cycle.
Fracturing services begin with customer collaboration. Staff engineers assist customers with the completion design that best meets the particular challenges of each job. The results are true gained efficiencies and well production improvement.
Our conventional and unconventional reservoir experience, combined with in-house research and technology capabilities, allow us to offer a range of stimulation and re-stimulation techniques. These include LateralScience℠ engineered completion process, as well as other reservoir stimulation services to help regain production and increase well recovery.
The LateralScience process leverages commonly available drilling measurements to derive reservoir parameters commonly used in fracturing designs. The result is an answer to help guide the placement of perforation clusters, leading to uniform fracture treatment within each frac stage.
Well performance is affected by many factors, and identifying the right solution is critical once reservoir pressure is depleted and production begins to decline. Refracturing a well is not always economical. Acidizing to remove damage may be the solution. Our acidizing services and products include the DeepEtch™ gelled acid system. DeepEtch gives you the option to pump matrix rate gelled and crosslinked acid stimulations, in addition to traditional high and low rate linear acid stimulations.
Additional Fracturing Technologies and Services
C&J has a range of technologies engineered to help regain production and increase ultimate recovery. Services and technologies include:
- Reviewing the initial completion plan, studying the well’s production decline curve and assessing formation characteristics to devise the best solution for your well.
- A full package of supplementary services for completions and the life of your well, including wireline and coiled tubing services.
- Designing fluid systems compatible with your specific well parameters – including our PureStim™ fluid systems, which are designed to perform across a wide range of temperatures and applications.
- Several solutions designed for situations when pipe-integrity issues prohibit high-pressure treatments – including our proven Re-Con℠ frac-less restimulation The Re-Con process ensures a near-complete diversion across any size lateral.
- A full portfolio of diversion products – including IsoVERT™ midstage diversion material – to effectively stimulate all fractured intervals and unlock additional producible reserves.
- Specialized Completions Services and fit-for-purpose refracturing design processes that use existing data to deliver exceptional results.
- Fracturing Overview
- Fracturing Capabilities Flyer
- Hibernate™ Warm-Start System Flyer
- IsoVERT™ – Midstage Diversion Material Data Sheet
- RigLock® with Rotary Ball Dispenser Flyer
- Tru-Mill™ Composite Plug Flyer
- Reservoir Stimulation Services
- C&J Service Solutions Snapshot
- Capabilities and Service Offerings Brochure
- Well Completions | Locations and Areas of Operation Map
- Contact Careers/Recruiting