Drill Out / Clean Out
Re-Completion / Re-Stimulation
Plug & Abandonment
Research & Technology
As part of our services that help prolong the productive life of an oil or gas well, C&J operates a fleet of workover and well servicing rigs throughout the U.S. and Canada. These rigs range from 200 to 900 horsepower and are involved in the routine repair and maintenance of oil and gas wells, the completion of new wells, re-drilling operations, and plug and abandonment operations.
Applications include drilling/re-drilling of existing wells, clean out, recompletions, swabbing and/or any oil and gas well maintenance required by producing wells.
We offer auxiliary services including power swivels, pumps, mud tanks, generator sets, blowout prevention equipment, frac tanks, and virtually all types and sizes of auxiliary equipment required for any maintenance, workover, or completion.
- Initial completion of new wells
- Drilling of new wells/re-drilling of existing wells
- ESP and rod installations/repairs
- Mechanical tubing and casing repairs
- Recompletion of existing wells
- Swabbing/fluid removal services
- Lateral drilling and completion
- Plug and abandonment
- Wellbore extension drilling