Drill Out / Clean Out
Re-Completion / Re-Stimulation
Plug & Abandonment
Research & Technology
Rig Services – Canada
C&J Energy Services provides a comprehensive suite of well services, including production, completion, swabbing, pipeline, and well abandonments throughout Western Canada, using our diversified fleet of service and swab rigs.
In addition, through Abandonrite we offer comprehensive project management and consulting services for oil companies’ liability management, well and pipeline abandonment, and environmental reclamation needs.
We invite you to join a winning team and advance your future with C&J.
Our people are our greatest asset, and safety is our main priority. Our commitment and dedication to consistently improve safety, environmental performance, and quality allows us to maintain the highest safety standards in the industry, while providing excellent customer service.
Service/Swab Rigs Include:
- Free standing mobile single service rigs
- Free standing single slant/vertical service rigs (self-elevating available)
- Free standing mobile double service rigs
- Anchored Medium double service rigs
- Heavy double service rigs
- Rig mounted endless sucker rod pulling units
- Swab rigs
- Swab & wireline combo unit
Auxiliary Equipment Rental
- Rental equipment packages: BOP & tubing handling equipment, triplex pumps, boiler packages for rigs, rigless well sites, plant turnarounds & spill recovery
- Rig & truck-mounted endless sucker rod installation units & wellsite office trailers
- 10 – 16m3
- Downhole abandonments
- Wellsite reclamation & certification
- Pipeline & facility decommissioning & reclamation