Drill Out / Clean Out
Re-Completion / Re-Stimulation
Plug & Abandonment
Research & Technology
In today’s highly competitive directional drilling market, both accuracy and speed count. When even a few minutes of time saved makes all the difference in a highly deviated wellbore, C&J Energy Services’ fleet of industry-proven technology—operated by experts with extensive local knowledge—is your solution.
Positive Displacement Drilling Motors Increase Rate of Penetration
Rugged and reliable, C&J’s positive displacement downhole mud motors can be used for expanded applications such as steerable drilling, re-entry drilling and hole opening.
USBS Directional Motor Completes Curve of the Well in One Run
C&J’s Ultra-Short Bearing Section (USBS) is the industry’s shortest bent-bearing assembly. With a 17-in bit-to-bend length, the USBS provides
- better hole quality,
- completion of the curve of the well in one run, and
- reliable and accurate results, time after time.
Advanced MWD Services Ensure Accuracy
To optimize production and recovery, our measurement while drilling (MWD) services deliver high-quality data to enable accurate, precise drilling of extended reach, horizontal, vertical and complex directional wells and sidetracks—planned or unplanned.
Directional Drilling Services and Applications
- High-temperature MWD
- Multilateral horizontals
- Casedhole and openhole whipstock sidetracking
- Extended-reach well design
- Straight-hole monitoring and motor rentals
- Directional Services Overview
- Directional Services Motor Handbook
- Ultra Short Bearing Section (USBS) Directional Drilling Motor
- Data Sheet: USBS Directional Motor
- Data Sheet/Case Study: USBS One Run Success, DJ Basin, Colorado
- Data Sheet/Case Study: USBS One Run Success, Andrews County, Texas
- Data Sheet: Symmetric Propagation Resistivity Tool
- Data Sheet: Telemetry Systems
- C&J Service Solutions Detail
- Contact Careers/Recruiting