Scope and Rankings
C&J is one of North America’s largest vertically-integrated oilfield services providers, with equipment, facilities and technical expertise distributed across most major oil and gas producing basins in the United States. Our services extend across the entire well life cycle, including completion, production, workover, and plug and abandonment.
Equipment and Experience to Get the Job Done Right the First Time
In contrast with smaller players, C&J's large scale efficiency model captures cost synergies, while our superior logistical execution minimizes downtime.
- Maintains a top five position as a fracturing services provider in the U.S.
- Value added services such as the LateralScience℠ process to optimize completion efficiencies
- #1 casedhole wireline and pumpdown services provider in the U.S.
- Services include wireline logging, perforating, pipe recovery, pumpdown, wellsite make-up and acidizing
- #1 coiled tubing services provider in the U.S. by active units.
- Over 70% of fleet consists of large diameter coil
- #2 well services provider in the U.S. by rig count.
- Fleet consists of a variety of rigs located in every major basin
- #1 fluid hauling services provider in the U.S.
- Diversified fleet consisting of body-load and trailer vaccuum transports and crude and condensate transports
- #1 ranking in customer satisfaction in the U.S. for 2015, according to a survey conducted by EnergyPoint Research
- All cementing locations have full service cement laboratories
- Industry’s shortest bit-to-bend USBS drilling motor capable of drilling vertical, curve and lateral segments in a single run with improved efficiency and hole quality
- Thru-tubing capabilities for effective wellbore interventions
With C&J, customers can always count on Excellence Delivered. It’s who we are. It’s what we do.
All rankings current as of April 2016